ALIGN is an annual event organized by ConxusNEO to bring our community together to learn, connect and develop innovative solutions to address key questions that impact our region’s core industry sectors.
April 17, 2018
Remarks from Platinum Sponsor Kathy Golden, Chief Technology Officer, OEC
Keynote speaker Jon Hallsten, Hallsten Innovations
- Technology innovator of IoT solutions will identify and discuss the impact and opportunities technology brings to the workplace – how Internet of Things (IoT) is changing how we do business and recruit skilled talent.
Panel discussion with industry leaders:
- The panel of industry experts will engage in a conversation of how IoT is creating new roles and requiring new skills in their workforce, the challenges this poses, and the hope they have in our region’s ability to address these challenges.
What is the Real Demand for Tech Skills?
- A look at the current supply of and demand for skilled technical talent in northeast Ohio, the anticipated changes to it, and initiatives being taken to address the gaps.
Small group discussions to identify ways our community will take collective action to ensure our companies are provided with the skilled talent they need to thrive
- foster creative dialogue among workforce system stakeholders that allows you to share knowledge, insight and interactions to shape priorities to minimize the gap and impact on our economic future emerge.
Are you Cybersecure?
With the massive amounts of data being generated from IoT devices, an industry expert will share how companies can protect themselves from potential threats and avoid data breaches. To do so, this requires skilled professionals. A session you don’t want to miss!
- Presenter: Martin Bally, Vice President & Chief Security Officer, Diebold Nixdorf
How Start-Ups are Finding and Managing Tech Talent